Pages

Friday 9 July 2021

Reading Summary | Trese

Trese 

Text date: June 11, 2021 

Q: Who benefits from this text? 

People benefit from this because of the Mythical creature of the Philipines, It tells the story of a girl that can see things that other people can't.

Statement:  is a Filipino comic series written by Budjette Tan and illustrated by Kajo Baldisimo. It tells the story of Alexandra Trese

What genre does this go with?... 

  • Comedy
  • Horror 

Explanation: This is a comedy/horror tv show in the Philippines, This tells that a mythical creature is roaming the world so this girl is trying to make the world a better place. 

Trese (TV Series 2021– ) - IMDb

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.