Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

Esol | Holiday Trip

We are currently reading a book that talks about a trip, so I will talk about my trip to Milford for today. 

In the new year, we went on a trip to Dunedin. But I didn't expect that we would also go to Milford. In Dunedin, we were so tired and. And a friend of ours let us sleep in their house. So the next day, we hit the road and headed to Milford. At the start, I didn't know where we would go. Not until I saw lots of falls one after another, lots and lots of them showed up. “ You know why there are lots of falls right now? “ my sister told me. And I said ‘why?’, she said: “ well it just rains earlier so lots of water will pour down and that creates the falls”. Then later we arrived at Milford. Later that a big boat will show us around Milford and show us the big falls. And I also saw some dolphins, they were fast. 




HD wallpaper: new zealand, milford sound, mountains, millford sound, sky |  Wallpaper Flare






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.