Pages

Saturday 31 March 2018

100 words challenge

100 word Challenge

One day a one man went to the top of the mountain that high he live in New Zealand he climb the
smallest one before can he climb the highest one the mount cook is more challenging
Because is more higher in New Zealand can he climb how can he do that and there is snow around
that's why is more challenging and more harder and he's name is gerand traveling
around the world to check all the mountain I am surprised that that he can do the active his wish  
To go mount cook the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.