Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

Old cup 100 word challenge

Old cup
Once upon a time there was a giant cup in the middle of the forest out of nowhere i think it is
100 years old cup made by people or giant if it is made by giant and fell in the sky it is already
Broken and, if it is made by people it is not broken and the people see these when he is going
to the forest and he's name is gohan and his friends they lost on the forest and then they see the
giant cup and then because they are hiking on the woods that's all the end


these is what we are doing in 100 word challenge a cup in the middle of no wear in the forest it is giant cup.


thanks for coming to my blog :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.