Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2018

Psychology

Psychology

Image result for the coolest picture about psychology


what is psychology?

the scientific study of the human mind and its functions, especially those affecting behavior in a given context.


what job you you can have


Median Annual Salary: $ 177,250 

A professional psychology is a physician who specializes in the assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of metal health and emotional difficulties. Psychiatrists receive extensive medical and psychological training, which means that they have a thorough understanding of body function and the complex relationship between metal health illness.     



  • Clinical psychologist
  • Counselling pschologist
  • Educational psychologist
  • Forensic psychologist
  • Further education teacher 
  • Health psychologist















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.